|PICKERING SERIES 103
The Series 103 is a range of SIL reed relays intended for such applications as wide bandwidth
A.T.E.switching matrices, attenuator switching or any other applications where exceptionally low
levels of inter-terminal capacitances are required, for example, when carrying fast rise time pulses.
|• Features SoftCenter ® technology
• Highest quality instrumentation grade switches
• Inter-terminal capacitances are a fraction
. of that for standard SIL relays
• Internal mu-metal magnetic screen
• Pin compatible with standard 0.2 inch SIL relays
• Optional internal mu-metal magnetic screen
• Optional internal coaxial electrostatic screen
• Insulation resistance greater than 10E12 ohms
• 100% tested for dynamic contact resistance
Want to trial High Density Reed Relays?
Pickering offer free samples of our high quality Reed Relays. If you are sure this is the right relay for your product, please contact us to order.
Request FREE samples here >>
Not the Reed Relay you were looking for?
Pickering Electronics manufacture & distribute a wide variety of Reed Relays, such as Surface Mount, Single-in-Line (SIL), Dual-in-Line (DIL)
and many other popular package styles.
View our entire range of Reed Relays >>
Unsure of your Reed Relay requirements?
If you are unsure of your Reed Relay requirements, no need to panic. One of our experienced engineers would be happy to help.
Please Contact Us >>